2015年 12月 17日
As someone with expertise in media relations, I've been asked if media coverage and publicity can build an online business. The real question is whether what happens offline really matters online. And the answer is unquestionably, "Yes!"
Here are ten reasons why media coverage can help your online business grow:
- Every one of us, even if we spend four to eight hours a day in front of a computer screen in our underwear, still lives in the real world. Our opinions, desires, priorities, and decisions are heavily influenced by television, radio, books, magazines, and newspapers. Every business, online or offline, can benefit from positive media exposure.
- Almost no business can afford to be absent from the Internet these days; even a local real estate agent gains a competitive edge from having a web site. By the same token, an online business gains a strong advantage by having an offline presence. Online and offline marketing of all types support each other.
- Search engines won't bring most web site owners business. I just did a Google search for "books", and found about 85.2 million entries. Ninety-five percent of searchers will likely click on the first two (Amazon.com and BarnesAndNoble.com), most of the others will never get to the second page of the searches. This means that 85,199,990 web site book sellers cannot rely on search engines. How about searching for the word bookstore? Still almost seven million entries, and guess who the top two are?
- You can't cheat the search engines. Try a search for books and carpentry. The odds are much better, with only 106,000 entries. That still means 105,990 web site book sellers will rarely be found. How about books and promotion? Almost two million entries. If a million carpentry book sellers are reading this article, five are smiling. The rest will only smile with an offline presence, such as a great article in their local newspaper or a call-in show on a radio station half way across the world.
- The media can create interest in your product or service if they feature you as part of an interesting story. Online or offline, that's what media coverage does. A good story is gold.
- The media is just starting now to wake up to the exciting things happening online. Timing is everything and this is the time.
- The media are now working increasingly online. The online and offline worlds are converging more than ever before. Articles that appear in local papers, industry magazines and even commentary on radio broadcasts find themselves on the Internet. That can often mean powerful links to your web site. Publicity offline means promotion online.
- If you are running a contest, placing a new interactive program on your site, winning an award, taking donations for a charity or doing anything noteworthy online, it is of interest in the offline world. The media can act as a funnel for people who spend less time than you and I do in front of a computer screen.
- In the mainstream media, you are trustworthy. If they see it on TV or in the newspaper, people believe it. (Funny, they SAY they don't trust the media, but their actions speak louder.) Since web marketing is about relationships and trust (That is your strategy, right?), you can build that relationship with people who are only now getting online or who may not even be online for another couple years. By the time they are ready to buy from you, the relationship has already begun because they have carried your offline credibility (that's the biggest value of media coverage) with them onto the Internet.
- In the mainstream media, you are real. I know many people who still don't buy anything online. They simply do not trust someone they cannot see. Sure, you might be honest, but how do they know? You could disappear into the ether tomorrow. While bricks-and-mortar stores can close just as fast, there is an impression that they are more real and more permanent. You can increase your realness and permanence through a media presence, and thereby increase your customer base.
Media relations is not always easy and not everyone can make it. You have to have something interesting to tell and have a creative way to make it newsworthy. But it is a low-cost way to drive traffic to your web site. And you may not need to get onto the front page of USA Today to succeed. You may simply want a mention in a few niche magazines where your targeted traffic can be found.
So if you don't like the idea of being a million entries down on a web search, or even 60 entries down, consider a low-cost, effective alternative Bsod 0x0a,Epson T60 Communication Error,ERROR_DS_DS_REQUIRED,Moviemaker.exe Entry Point Not Found,Wd Smartware Has Stopped Working
Read More:,Oncology Pharmaceuticals Market in India 2012,Pens ,Parrot Care Tips: Techniques For The Healthiest Parrot,Get Started With IBM 000-221,000-240,000-253 Practice Test,Which are the most sought after magic spells?
| 2015-12-17 10:27
2015年 12月 17日
Many have the desire to be rich, and it is quite natural. However, there are only a few who will experience this wonderful feeling of having enough wealth to be financial free. We often work hard believing we have made it in life only to end up disoriented and discouraged.
Did you know that the secret to owning your destiny is in you? Yes, it is&[censored] ip;a little self improvement and a change of your mindset, can change a lot of things that seem static in your life. Self help books are a great way to help you in this.
Self help books are written by people, who have been there, made mistakes, learned a few important lessons and gathered lots of wealth in the process. The concept behind self help books is to help you in developing a passion-driven purpose that will excite you and offer strategies on how you can achieve this. Self help books are written in a clear, readable format. No jargon here. These books are easy to understand guidelines that will introduce you to the Internet business, which is a fast growing, easy way to make money online.
There are many things you can do to make money online. What's more, internet business gives you the freedom to work from home. A good self help book can teach you how to set up your own business step by step and change your mindset from hopelessness to success.
Once you start reading self help books, you will realize that you can achieve anything. It will teach you how to optimize your potential. They give you ideas of services you could offer online and get paid for it. Whatever your passion, find a self help book that focuses on that.
Admitting to our weaknesses is often hard. With a self help book however, you learn to evaluate yourself, how to use your strengths and keep your weaknesses from sabotaging your success. You are able to not only set but also achieve goals.
Self help books help you to combat your fears, which is the biggest hindrance to achieving your dreams and ambitions. There are books that build your self confidence. This in turn will make others believe in you and that in itself is a mark of success. Self help books are easily available at bookstands, but for rare finds which contain loads of valuable information, you can often find them right on the internet.
A big advantage of buying your self help books online is that you are likely to get them at discounted prices or even for free even.ERROR_CTX_TD_ERROR
,Tell Me More About How To Choose A Healthy Mineral Makeup Brand That Is Natural & Organic
,Windows Error 800b0100
Read More:,Successful Social Media Marketing Ideas that Work
,How to Set Your Freelance Writing Rates
,Coach Outlet Making You'll Locate Producing Chemicals
,Offs[censored] multilingual Spanish, French call center India
,NREP – Environmental Education Center IL
| 2015-12-17 10:26
2015年 12月 17日
Come to the land of mysticism and modernity. Must visits include Rajasthan with its splendid forts and palaces. Enjoy desert Safari at Sand Dunes near Jaisalmer. Ride on top of the camels and live in nomad style tents with all modern amenities. Don’t forget to carry your own sunscreen and bottle of water.
Come; see the Taj, the gift of eternal love from an Emperor for his beloved Empress, one of the 7 wonders of the world. Taj Mahal was built by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in Agra. There are many other forts and palaces built by the Emperor all across Agra and the national capital, Delhi .
Known for its beautiful beaches and churches, Goa is a traveler’s paradise. There are many water sports activities and the food is extremely cheap. There are many places to visit and things to do in Goa.
There are many domestic no frills airlines which fly to most cities in India. Goa, Agra and Jaisalmer are well connected by flights. India is serviced by most international airlines and has a great well connected train network. There is a range of hotels to choose from. Budget hotels are clean, neat and offer many facilities to the foreign traveler. While the top end hotels offer the best in accommodating, dining and ambience. Apart from local food, you can find restaurants that serve Italian, Chinese, Thai and other foods. Always carry your own bottle of mineral water and lots of sunscreen lotion. The best time to visit India is the winter months from November to March.
Sri Lanka also known as Ceylon, Pearl Of orient is a Buddhist country and has some of the most beautiful Buddhist sites. The beaches are splendid as it’s an island nation, but the hills are very beautiful. Enjoy the tea plantations which are based in the South and the East of the country. The Ceylon tea as is popularly known is enjoyed by connoisseurs all over the world.
Places to visit include Colombo, which is the largest city and a very colorful city. The mosques and temples are very pretty and definitely worth a look. Kandy is one of the most sacred cities. The Octagonal Dalada Maligawa temple houses the sacred tooth of Buddha. Visitors can see the daily homage procession of monks clad in white carrying lotus blossoms. The city is old Buddhist capital and is steeped in history.
Sri Lanka has a great climate all year round. Visitors will find the locals as gracious hosts and the food is also cheap. The local food includes a lot of seafood and is very delicious. There are many restaurants that serve other cuisines and are very easy to find. Don’t forget to try the local “kasippu”(booze of the working class). It can be quite potent so be careful.
The city nation is a very modern with huge towers that house huge malls, offices and great penthouses. Singapore is a global city and much of its population is European, Indian and Chinese. It has beautiful temples and Churches. Raffles Hotel is upmarket hotel named after the founding father of Singapore. Visit Singapore at any time of the year and as it has the same climate round the year. But time your visit around religious festivals or shopping festivals.
A great time to visit is the Christmas time where the entire Orchard Road is lit up. There are great bargains on shopping especially during the shopping festivals held in June and August. All international brands for clothing, electronics, shoes, home products are present in Singapore. Shopping in Singapore is more expensive than in the rest of Asia.
Enjoy the local food all over Singapore. The food is delicious, cheap and very hygienic. There are many restaurants that attract the best chefs from all over the world. The hotels are clean and offer many amenities. You can find great deals and even the three star hotels are clean having all modern amenities. Singapore is serviced by all international airlines and also by Singapore Airlines.
There are many places to visit and you can pickup great bargains for knick knacks at the Arab Quarter, Chinatown and Little India. Use your bargaining skills and learn to bargain like locals to find the things that you are looking for. Most shopping malls have fixed prices. The Singapore Zoo, Sentosa Island with its Underwater World and Jurong Bird Park is a must on every traveler’s list. The public transport is very efficient and economical and includes city buses, the Underground metro and local taxis. English is well spoken and understood as it’s an international city.
Malaysia is truly a beautiful country. The country has progressed in the last few decades after its Independence in 1957. The country has one of the finest beaches, mountains and tourist spots in the world. The country is well serviced by all international airlines and Malaysian Airlines that flies to most destinations around the world. The Malaysian society is a mix of the Malay, Chinese and Indian.
Kuala Lumpur or KL as its popularly known, boasts of the Petronas Twin Towers, one of the tallest skyscrapers in Asia. It houses the Petronas Company and other multinational companies. Entry for visitors is free but only a 1700 free visitor passes are given out on first come first basis each day. It’s closed on Monday and the visitors are allowed only till the 41st floor.
Langkawi is an island off the coast of mainland Malaysia. You can reach here by a 45 minute ride on a ferry or fly out from KL. All domestic airlines service this small island. Most international chains of Hotels are present on the Island. While on the Island there are plenty of water sports activities and bargain shops for the shop-a-holics. The wildlife is abundant here and most of the hotels built almost inside the once pristine forests. It’s a duty free centre and most of the daily use stuff is quite cheap and readily available. The cable car ride at Mat Chinchang Mountain is a must when you are here.
Malaysia is a modern country, though its quite traditional with 90% population being Muslims. Wear covered clothes when visiting mosques and other religious places of interest.
Alex J Smith writes for Datravelers.com It's a website where travelers can host their own travel blogs, upload photos and find unbiased travel information.DNS_ERROR_SOA_DELETE_INVALID
,RC92D130.DLL Not Found
,Windows Update Error 80071a91
Read More:,Data Cabling System FAQ's
,Three Efficient Search Engine Optimisation Ideas for Your Weblog Posts
,Job Hunting: 3 Tips For Successful Interviewing
,Uses Of Computers In Nursing Education
| 2015-12-17 10:25
2015年 12月 17日
It is natural for the immune system to get weaker as we grow older. And it takes place faster when we eat harmful substances, don't exercise regularly and when we feel down. For people who are using green barley as a food supplement, your immune system is well-protected. For those who are not, do remember that even if you take other food supplements, it is better if you get them from natural sources.
It can't be fully-explained but there is sufficient evidence that our body responds well when we use natural substances. So, for example it is better to use green barley than using synthetically-prepared vitamins and minerals. But be careful in choosing your brand because there are many green barley products that are not 100% natural. Some of them use nutrient enrichment by adding synthetic chemicals. They can be harmful instead of being helpful.
Green Barley and Immune System: Indications that Your Immune System is Working Fine
A bottle of green barley juice powder costs about $40. This may be costly , but it is nothing when you compare it with the health benefits it can give to the immune system. Some indications that your immune system is working fine are strong hair strands, faster healing of wounds and healthy-looking skin. If you've been taking food supplements for quite a time now and you don't see positive changes , you've got to try green barley powder.
Specifically, some natural green barley chemicals promote cellular communication which is needed by the immune system to work well. They make stronger the autoimmune nerves so that nerve communication is not hampered.
Nutrients of Green Barley and Immune System Benefits
There's no need to specifically mention here all the nutrients that you can get from consuming green barley products. They are too many to mention. For as long as you are going to use authentic green barley products, you get almost all of the nutrients that your body needs to keep your immune system healthy.
You can read about these nutrients from green barley websites. There you can also read the explanations on how do these minerals specifically act to help the immune system. Green barley has antioxidants, enzymes, vitamins, minerals, phytochemicals and so on and so forth.
The immune system is the one responsible for cleaning the body of harmful substances and it is also the one that protects the body from developing diseases. If you have a disease or diseases, it is important for you to boost autoimmune activities. For people who have unhealthy immune system, there is no reason for them to expect healing to take place. It doesn't matter if you are dealing with a simple wound, or cancer or diabetes. Without healthy immune system, it can really get worse.
Cancer Cells, Green Barley and Immune System Strengthening
There are positive testimonials attributed to green barley by some cancer patients. Visit those green barley websites and see the big changes that are taking place in the lives of cancer patients. Note that these testimonials don't mention about the immune system. Well, it can't be denied that it is through the strengthening of the immune system (with the use of green barley) that cancer cells are eradicated.DNS_ERROR_SOA_DELETE_INVALID
,RC92D130.DLL Not Found
,Windows Error 800b0100
Read More:,Valuable Industrial Water Purification
,Personalized Engraved Desk Name Plates - Good Info Home
,Work From Home Making Money on the Internet With Coaching Help Today (No Need to Do it Alone!)
,Auto Insurance Basics
,Why Is It Essential To Get Emergency Locksmith Services
| 2015-12-17 10:25